SHRI SHANKAR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION Mission
- To develop an understanding of academic content at a higher level by weaving 21st century interdisciplinary themes into core subjects;
- To develop learning and innovation skills among students and teachers;
- To equip teachers and students with research driven instructional practices;
- To foster life skills and work place skills among students and teachers;
- To empower teachers and students with knowledge, skills and attitude required to create inclusive and multicultural learning environments;
- To cultivate and inspire future educators with the belief that education is as much a concern of the soul as of erudition;
- To instill among the students and teachers the civic virtues and the spirit of giving back to the society multifold..
SHRI SHANKAR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION Goal
- Overall Development of the students.
- bullet Consistent Use of ICT in teaching and learning process.
- bullet To generate the interest among the students to gain comprehensive knowledge.
- bullet To Provide a chance for self development through project, seminars and social services.
- bullet To make students aware about their rights and responsibilities.
- bullet To Provide friendly environment and guidance to develop skill, spirit and ideas.
- bullet To achieve maximum possible success rate in the examination.
- bullet To accelarate extension activities of the department.
SHRI SHANKAR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION VISION
Shree Shankar College of Education aspires to be an internationally recognized premier institution that offers to the society globally competent teachers who are humane, collaborative and multicultural in their outlook.